General Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I obtain a copy of my high school transcript?

A: Former students may request a copy of their high school transcript by utilizing our online request system. Please click on the link below and follow the instructions accordingly. When submitting your request, please be sure to include:

Student Record Requests

Please direct additional questions to the Student Records Information Center at 215-400-4780.